shit cuz no ones here is pretty sucky
I hear you my friend. It was hard to get used to that for me also. I passed the time with podcasts and books…. And started watching cooking shows and learned to cook (or got interested in it anyway) while I was layed up…. Then started actually cooking when I was able to.

I listened to every Allen Watts and Terence McKenna lecture…. And others…

My point being, just fill that time when no one’s around with something. Don’t focus on the situation…. The situation just IS.

That’s my two cents on the subject anyway… good thing about the internet….there’s so much content… and some is even interesting :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :bighug: :pass:

Tryna build strength n not lose my mind stuck here. Im doing ok with pppl around but when im stuck can't do shit cuz no ones here is pretty sucky
1721497687578.gif

You sure your freezer is working okay temperature-wise? Are your popsicles actually popsicles? Are your ice cubes kind of liquidy?

:rofl: I know, I've used the frozen veggies myself...a lot. That is a bit pricey, granted it is discounted down to $33.15 with code 7ten24 at checkout.

:pass:

You guys are starting to make me think your rosin is less terpy than mine if you haven’t experienced what I’m talking about… :shrug:

It’s been an ongoing problem with a few of sawneys super terpy strains….and several people have experienced it with some T20 mendo strains.

You poor people, makes me wanna invite you over to try a little :pighug::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

We had a brief respite from heat yesterday but it's back.

The poor girls are suffering and there's nothing more I can do.

The leaves are still canoe 'd, crispy, and lots of necrosis. 😔
Smell has reduced with the heat evaporating the terps.
They are drinking gallons per day. PPM rises, add 2 gallons, repeat later.

The good news is the buds are still fattening and many branches need support.....

10 or so days to the 9 week mark......I doubt I can flower them longer than that this time, so I will begin to flush mid next week.

You guys are starting to make me think your rosin is less terpy than mine if you haven’t experienced what I’m talking about… :shrug:

It’s been an ongoing problem with a few of sawneys super terpy strains….and several people have experienced it with some T20 mendo strains.

You poor people, makes me wanna invite you over to try a little :pighug::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

meme.gif

Back