Working

JC300758 1.jpg

@Frankthetank how the heck are ya!?
I’m checking in with you regarding that nifty “refrigerator “ you have for curing and storage. I’m not sure if you have a thread on it, but am curious how it’s going. I’m pretty sure I still want one.
Thanks!

I’m checking in with you regarding that nifty “refrigerator “ you have for curing and storage. I’m not sure if you have a thread on it, but am curious how it’s going. I’m pretty sure I still want one.
Thanks!

Thanks!
Doing well my friend :d5:

I saw @Lil Dab posted the thread we’ve got going. I couldn’t be happier with the Cannatrol. It’s nice just to set and forget…. No guessing, RH doesn’t matter, it’s a consistent product coming out of it…. And totally adjustable to your preferences.

I also am impressed with the quality of rosin from the buds dried and cured in it. I press as soon as eight days after harvest and the product is phenomenal (pics in the thread)….

Back