I may need to clean out the 2x4 and start next round of plants soon cuz i got some kick ass photo reg strains but really need to use the small tent where i can start em in small solo cups and flip em after a few days so i know whats what before planting them!

Screenshot 2024-09-30 at 6.03.45 PM.png

I may need to clean out the 2x4 and start next round of plants soon cuz i got some kick ass photo reg strains but really need to use the small tent where i can start em in small solo cups and flip em after a few days so i know whats what before planting them!

Start em in solo cups with a thick strip of velcro and stick em on the side walls and back. A friend taught me that one. He'll have 3 autos in a 2x4 and and bunch of photos from seed in solos hangin on the wall for the last month+. Then transplants for a different tent. Works like a charm!

Well, all beans planted. Back not happy but easing off thanks to the perc.
Just enough relief in them to have me back to my normal point. Can just feel it but dull enough to push through and get the job done. Then a rest.

They ever lift the ban on him for the hall of fame?
No there is a newish documentary on max i believe thats all about that and a renewed attempt to get it lifted if I remember the trailer correctly!

Back