MedCzech’s ManCave 🪴🪴🌈🪴🪴

A few gratuitous shots…:photog:🪴🪴

From two minutes ago in the ManCave.

IMG_0781.jpeg

I have added supplemental lighting above canopy with more deep red and UV as well as under canopy full spectrum lighting. They say it could as as much as 25% more yield, and I can definitely see the buds near the lights are bigger than usual underneath.

IMG_0793.jpeg

Pink hairs 🩷 on the Sour Bubbly x Hubbabubbahaze 😜‼️ Smells like a stanky dank bubbly gum.

View attachment IMG_0791.jpeg
Fairy Cake 🍰 going to be yummy. Smells of sweet skunk, vanilka and pine 🌲

View attachment IMG_0782.jpeg

Orange 🍊 Biscuit from Mephisto looks excellent and is only two weeks away from harvest. It’s a gassy citrus with a complex profile for sure.

View attachment IMG_0783.jpeg

This is Mimosa x Orange 🍊 Punch 🥊 from Barney’s Farm. Super sweet orange with a funky smell that does remind me of champagne 🥂‼️

View attachment IMG_0785.jpeg

This Double Grape 🍇 x Strawberry 🍓 Nuggets is looking real good too. Smells like that Diesel Grape with a sweet funk on the back end. Very dense nuggs.

View attachment IMG_0784.jpeg
The Mango Smile is taking much longer, but she has some seriously frosty, smelly nuggs. Going to yield over 100 grams for sure. Her nuggs are always super dense and heavy.
Smells like Mango and a lemon haze or something. Very yummy Sativa. 🥰
View attachment IMG_0789.jpeg

Grappa, the frosty one from
Mephisto hit the mark 💯‼️

This is the terpene profile I have been chasing since I first grew Double Grape back in Czech, like 10 years ago. It’s the grape pop rocks or fruity pebbles like sweetness. Totally a powdered sugar thing that I know I love. Tastes like candy when you vape the dry herb. 🥰❤️❤️🍇🍇❤️❤️

Anyway, more to come.

Peace ☮️ love 💕 and happiness 😃‼️

Pretty sure they are but the dispos carry purple cuty genetics clones around me pretty regularly

Some friends have cuts of the Moroccan Peaches and Government Oasis. Both are multiple cup winners. Looks like they're still doin auto seeds too. Don't know if anyone in LS. I wanted some Salt Water OG seeds. A buddy grew out the photo version and it smells like pluff mud. That weird low tide briny stinky.

Some friends have cuts of the Moroccan Peaches and Government Oasis. Both are multiple cup winners. Looks like they're still doin auto seeds too. Don't know if anyone in LS. I wanted some Salt Water OG seeds. A buddy grew out the photo version and it smells like pluff mud. That weird low tide briny stinky.
I may need to clean out the 2x4 and start next round of plants soon cuz i got some kick ass photo reg strains but really need to use the small tent where i can start em in small solo cups and flip em after a few days so i know whats what before planting them!

cram 3 in there!
Sounds simple in theory but it needs major training to make sure each plant kicks out at enough of an angle they don’t get all tangled with one another! And lots of inward facing branches must be lopped off! I did 2 in an earthbox and lost quite a bit from poor planning and its a big rectangle shape!

5CE81D31-C2E8-4A8F-972E-ED940F2A4FEB.jpeg

Pretty much the lower half of each plant the inner branches that got all tangled together didn’t produce much and i have done too many dabs to remember if it was worth putting 2 into the 1 box! :shrug::rofl::lildab:

Question for the hivemind...has anyone ordered from Trimleaf before?

:pass:

I may need to clean out the 2x4 and start next round of plants soon cuz i got some kick ass photo reg strains but really need to use the small tent where i can start em in small solo cups and flip em after a few days so i know whats what before planting them!
They will show sex btween week 4-6 anyways no? Are you planning on sexing then transplanting and vegging out again before flower? Or straight 12/12 from seed? Just curious.

They will show sex btween week 4-6 anyways no? Are you planning on sexing then transplanting and vegging out again before flower? Or straight 12/12 from seed? Just curious.
Not all but 4-6wk veg isn’t an option! Current ones got 5 weeks total between solo cup and earthbox and they both grew into the light big time!

Back