Not until the prices come down :pass:
Yeah that's a deterrent

Plus the possibility of hundreds of phenos...

But they reportedly have some excellent qualities.... strong stinky dense and fast all sound good to me!

But they reportedly have some excellent qualities.... strong stinky dense and fast all sound good to me!
According to the breeders... But that's what they say about everything. I'll wait and see but without being able to keep a mother, I'm not dropping a ton of $ on photo seeds :pass:

@Frankthetank getting his exercise on! :eyebrows::haha::crying:

B44F80A9-DF80-4396-BEEA-8B9670877B7A.jpeg

:pighug:Hey MoG, good to see that you didn't dry-roast to death this Summer down there! :nono: ....fek me, it's like Death Valley is trying to annex the entire central Valley....:rofl:

That girl is cray-cray cross, made by a private breeder... Fire OG, MainesOwnBlueberry, and A5(Haze)Thai which is what this pheno very strongly favors across the board; a bit of Cindy too I guess :smokeit:.... Her speed is all C99auto :thumbsup:
She is a mystery otherwise, few grown, I've only seen the parents grown....
Seeing FOG and MoB get shoved aside in expression like this is a trip!

View attachment 1709649View attachment 1709650View attachment 1709651View attachment 1709652
Yes it was much too hot this summer. nice plants!

According to the breeders... But that's what they say about everything. I'll wait and see but without being able to keep a mother, I'm not dropping a ton of $ on photo seeds :pass:
You can't make seeds but I think you can clone them and keep a mother going.

Back