Mr. Lincoln is a great rose to grow for fragrance. I love roses - I hate the work. Roses need as much attention as weed, on their schedule. The rewards are high and so am I...........
I’m trying to create plenty of stuff to have to do around the yard/house… gardening is obviously one of my favorite hobbies, so just expanding on that. Eventually I’ll start projects inside the house to, once I finish learning construction from YouTube :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

In all honesty, having these ongoing projects, and making this place my own is sorta my way of making myself stay put.

How long have they been in? Supposedly, they’re supposed to subsist on just rainwater and an occasional watering during droughts, after the first six months to a year…. :pass:

Not that it’s a biggie either way for me…
I think 3 years now. They barely grow without daily water. They were only 1-2' tall when we planted. I'll get a pic tomorrow when it's light out. It'll give you in idea of the dog piss line too :crying:

Are you sure you won't break Dudes heart?
It’s for him…. He loves other dogs…. But rarely gets to play with them because of his scary looks. He always played with the wolf that lived next door in AZ, but now he doesn’t get to play with any dogs. Plus, I would have a walking companion when Dudes joints need a rest….

I think 3 years now. They barely grow without daily water. They were only 1-2' tall when we planted. I'll get a pic tomorrow when it's light out. It'll give you in idea of the dog piss line too :crying:
I bought 3-4’ ones hoping to jump start these a bit…. But whatever it takes is what it takes I guess :pass:

I’m trying to create plenty of stuff to have to do around the yard/house… gardening is obviously one of my favorite hobbies, so just expanding on that. Eventually I’ll start projects inside the house to, once I finish learning construction from YouTube :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

In all honesty, having these ongoing projects, and making this place my own is sorta my way of making myself stay put.
I get it, we live in the Winchester Mystery House sibling. Shit ain't never done. It is home.🏡

$1,500 lithium battery is like... 1 group 24 battery.

It’s more like 3 group 27’s in one battery this one battery should replace my 3 lead acids I have currently with more power it’s a 36v 60ah Dakota lithium marine battery
IMG_1080.jpeg

He loves other dogs

Gracie luvz other dogz....and catz, catz dressed like dogz, deer, rabbitz, squirrelz, grasshopperz, grasshopperz dressed like squirrelz, a wide variety of inanimate objectz....and of course -> people! :jump:in short, she luvz everybody & every damn thing, regardless:face:ppp

I am envious, I cannot remember the last time I had that combination in a sati, it makes me think of Thai Stick.
:pighug:Hey MoG, good to see that you didn't dry-roast to death this Summer down there! :nono: ....fek me, it's like Death Valley is trying to annex the entire central Valley....:rofl:

That girl is cray-cray cross, made by a private breeder... Fire OG, MainesOwnBlueberry, and A5(Haze)Thai which is what this pheno very strongly favors across the board; a bit of Cindy too I guess :smokeit:.... Her speed is all C99auto :thumbsup:
She is a mystery otherwise, few grown, I've only seen the parents grown....
Seeing FOG and MoB get shoved aside in expression like this is a trip!

fma56.jpg
fma55.jpg
fma58.jpg
fma57.jpg

Back