Thanks…. I think I talked myself into more but different evergreens instead of flowers….:rofl::pass:
Flowers are an important part of your biome. Diversity in all of your plants is a good thing. Rome was not built in a day and neither will your garden (yard). The plants that grow the slowest and or need to be the biggest should be planted first along with some companion plants. does the soil freeze where you are?

Color goes a long long way to making your yard a happy place. It can be a lot of work to keep up wit as most annuals need dead-heading to keep flowering. Ms. MOG loves the out-door work so I am blessed with flowers!

Flowers are an important part of your biome. Diversity in all of your plants is a good thing. Rome was not built in a day and neither will your garden (yard). The plants that grow the slowest and or need to be the biggest should be planted first along with some companion plants. does the soil freeze where you are?

Color goes a long long way to making your yard a happy place. It can be a lot of work to keep up wit as most annuals need dead-heading to keep flowering. Ms. MOG loves the out-door work so I am blessed with flowers!
No, the ground doesn’t freeze hard here…although we do get some very cold, cold snaps for a few weeks then it will warm up a bit again. (Unlike Maine, where the frozen ground would produce new and exciting speed bumps in the road lol) …. I’m thinking evergreens first, to help as a wind block and to add some privacy….., then flowers later. I’ll definitely throw some rose out there (this is in the front) in a different spot. :pass:

No, the ground doesn’t freeze hard here…although we do get some very cold, cold snaps for a few weeks then it will warm up a bit again. (Unlike Maine, where the frozen ground would produce new and exciting speed bumps in the road lol) …. I’m thinking evergreens first, to help as a wind block and to add some privacy….., then flowers later. I’ll definitely throw some rose out there (this is in the front) in a different spot. :pass:
The arborvitae we got need a ton of water. Irrigation almost required. Might want to check into that :pass:

The arborvitae we got need a ton of water. Irrigation almost required. Might want to check into that :pass:
How long have they been in? Supposedly, they’re supposed to subsist on just rainwater and an occasional watering during droughts, after the first six months to a year…. :pass:

Not that it’s a biggie either way for me…

Mr. Lincoln is a great rose to grow for fragrance. I love roses - I hate the work. Roses need as much attention as weed, on their schedule. The rewards are high and so am I...........

Man I’m thinking about it…. Two different dogs available fairly close…. A female cane corso and a male bully XL… both puppies…

pssh....jus get a cat, dress it in a dog costume & call it good :thumbsup: :kitty: ppp

Back