Morning Kittens. :coffee2: Odd night,went right to sleep just before10pm. woke up with the sweats about 1:40 so got up grabbed a towel and dried myself off, layed a couple on the damp sheets and went back to sleep. mostly back in dreamland by 1:55.Then my mind woke up, very afraid of something and fully into the flight mode......but I couldn't move at all. Arms and legs rigid from me straining to move, my body deciding it wasn't going to. When it finally starting releasing I figure about 4 minutes had gone by. The god awful noise I was making trying to yell was pretty freaky was well..... Fun with RLS
So I was pretty freaked out and decided to just get up and start the coffee.

Wow @Bill.de.Cat :bighug:.. that's horrendous....makes insomnia sound like the better option....:pass:

Hokay... it's Monday......:yay1:... start the week the way you mean to go on....

#Stoned .....
3hdV.gif

What ever Life is going to throw at you is already on it's way....so...buckle up....

giphy (2).gif

Inflate your airbags....

4b60c5ca0381d61370d18451afe3dd57.gif

Then when you are chewing on life's gristle... don't moan just give a whistle....

giphy (1).gif

And....

#HappyMonday :bighug:

Hokay... it's Monday......:yay1:... start the week the way you mean to go on....

#Stoned .....View attachment 1709678

What ever Life is going to throw at you is already on it's way....so...buckle up....

View attachment 1709679

Inflate your airbags....

View attachment 1709680

Then when you are chewing on life's gristle... don't moan just give a whistle....

View attachment 1709681

And....

#HappyMonday :bighug:

Happy Monday @Mossy feels like its gonna be a good week. Hope all is well and you and your Hubby have a great one. Hope hes feeling better every day. ❤️🙏🌱

Wow @Bill.de.Cat :bighug:.. that's horrendous....makes insomnia sound like the better option....:pass:
Was still freaky even though I know what it is. When you sleep, your mind discconects from your body to hopefully keep you from hurting yourself. Sleepwalkers suffer from veil break throughs allowing to them to wander around. Scores of people have reported not being able to move right after waking up.

Happy Monday @Mossy feels like its gonna be a good week. Hope all is well and you and your Hubby have a great one. Hope hes feeling better every day. ❤️🙏🌱

I was up at the crack of dawn...to get hubby up...washed and coffeed up to get to the Docs for 8.15am to get his staples out.....and they'd given him an appointment with the doc...not the nurse....:doh:... come back at 11.30am....sigh...:pass:

I was gonna Treat him to tapas and coffee after...but it was too cold to sit outside.....:biggrin:...so we came home...and he got his vitamin shot instead... chicken and veg soup.....:chef:.... he's on a dose a day until his belly is well.

His wounds look nice and dry...so not anticipating any problems getting the staples removed....:headbang:... #FingersCrossed....

Hope you and Boris have a great day..,:pass:

Was still freaky even though I know what it is. When you sleep, your mind discconects from your body to hopefully keep you from hurting yourself. Sleepwalkers suffer from veil break throughs allowing to them to wander around. Scores of people have reported not being able to move right after waking up.

:pighug:. Still not nice....

I'm training Gus as a hearing Ear dog......:pass:..the Alexa is in the living room...so when the alarm goes off... hubby doesn't..or pretends not to hear it.

Gus gets fired up as soon as he hears it start...so I say go tell your daddy...and he runs into the bedroom mewling and howling....:biggrin:...

He even barked today...so he earned an extra frankfurter......
muttley-very-funny.gif

Back