Status
Not open for further replies.
Weeeelllllll….. I get what you’re saying. I wasn’t suggesting that’s what the product I’m talking about, is. It’s just a way that I’ve been kind of describing the rosin made in this way. It’s different from regular flower rosin. Different color, different terps ( more terps anyway)…

Again, it’s just the set of words I’ve been using personally, to describe it…
All good. I love pressing flower. You get all kinds of consistences/color between cultivars. I'm a fan of rosin being a little drier as it falls off my tool a little easier. haha

Weeeelllllll….. I get what you’re saying. I wasn’t suggesting that’s what the product I’m talking about, is. It’s just a way that I’ve been kind of describing the rosin made in this way. It’s different from regular flower rosin. Different color, different terps ( more terps anyway)…

Think of a New Name for it @Frankthetank ....:headbang:...and we'll hashtag it.......:d5:

He’s a bho guy :pass:

I started watching this video last night till it seemed that’s the route they were heading. Nothing against a good bho product just illegal in my state so I haven’t bothered to learn about it at all

I’ve had some great bho in the past…. But won’t ever even dip my toe into those waters…. Rosin is good enough for me….
BHO is also illegal here…:pass:

All good. I love pressing flower. You get all kinds of consistences/color between cultivars. I'm a fan of it being a little drier as it falls off my tool a little easier. haha
Oh, the hot knife is the way to go…. Drops right into your banger every time :headbang:

Here’s a few that I’ve pressed recently using the method above (low temp press, eight days after chop)
IMG_2511.jpeg
IMG_2450.jpeg

IMG_2423.jpeg
IMG_2424.jpeg

"Fresh flower rosin" :lildab:

Oh, the hot knife is the way to go…. Drops right into your banger every time :headbang:
Hot knife is definitely on the wish list. Also the rosin looks bang on. Well done!

Ey im back. Been having site problems all day.

Theyre tryna get me home by the weekend. Just got to get all the equipment, bed, chain lift, wheelchair. Continue antibiotics and wait
Just in case maybe try avoiding your aunts cooking! ;) :pighug::crying::bighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back