Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo @Shugrows
Do you happen to have a rosin press? :pass:

Reason I ask is, I’ve been pressing my bud as soon as it comes out of the cannatrol, which is eight days from harvest. The quality of the product is outstanding, super terpy, nice light color (usually, sometimes it’s orange)…. I’ve been kind of thinking of this product as “live rosin”…..(instead of live resin, which is fresh frozen, then turned into bubble hash, then pressed).

I’m wondering if you can get the same results using your dryer thingy, for a fraction of the cost..?

Yo @Shugrows

Reason I ask is, I’ve been pressing my bud as soon as it comes out of the cannatrol, which is eight days from harvest. The quality of the product is outstanding, super terpy, nice light color (usually, sometimes it’s orange)…. I’ve been kind of thinking of this product as “live rosin”…..(instead of live resin, which is fresh frozen, then turned into bubble hash, then pressed).

I’m wondering if you can get the same results using your dryer thingy, for a fraction of the cost..?
live rosin = fresh frozen, washed and pressed.
live resin = fresh frozen, processed with a solvent

I call cured flower that's pressed, flower rosin. Hope that helps keep things straight. ppp :peace:

Yo @Shugrows

He’s a bho guy :pass:

I started watching this video last night till it seemed that’s the route they were heading. Nothing against a good bho product just illegal in my state so I haven’t bothered to learn about it at all

live rosin = fresh frozen, washed and pressed.
live resin = fresh frozen, processed with a solvent

I call cured flower that's pressed, flower rosin. Hope that helps keep things straight. ppp :peace:
Weeeelllllll….. I get what you’re saying. I wasn’t suggesting that’s what the product I’m talking about, is. It’s just a way that I’ve been kind of describing the rosin made in this way. It’s different from regular flower rosin. Different color, different terps ( more terps anyway)…

Again, it’s just the set of words I’ve been using personally, to describe it…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back