Eat breakfast :greencheck:
Pick-up Rosin pressed yesterday :greencheck:
Dab Lil'Wild Lamb :greencheck::lildab:

Last night's chef salad.

View attachment 1709447

Bacon and egg sandwich, Pluot and Espresso

View attachment 1709448

Pictures or it never happened.

Well done my friend, be sure to take an Aleve as soon as your done! Then of course the usual dabs.

A cut of meat that has many ways to be cooked, I pretty much loved all of them as long as it was not over-cooked.
View attachment 1709454

Elote's is Mexican Corn on the Cob usually grilled in the husks, peeled down like a handle and slathered in mayonnaise, Mexican cheese, and hot chili powder. Great street food and as many recipes as Mexican families :crying:
Hello @Mañ'O'Green ! I hope youre having a great day sir!

How you doing @Frankthetank ? Smoking on something sweet i hope!!! Im gonna be drawing up some plans today for next years outdoor grow season, thinking of using @420autoflower ‘s model of the outdoor scrog frame,upsizing it and using it on photos in 20gal fabric pots. Thinking 4’x4’x4’ frames. 4 of these would be 64sq ft of scrog with 4 plants. With a couole autos going thruout cuz we always gotta have a couple autos going. Pretty sure ill be able to harvest the 6 outdoors autos we have going now and have another round of 6 outdoor autos before the start of the photo outdoor season hear, with plenty of time to get em to a decent size by the end of april! I love it when plans come together. And in no way should me or Mama or anybody around us should be out of flower..
Doing well my friend :d5: :pass:

Here’s one consideration….. airflow. Think about the rh (overnight, and daytime) and consider weather you’ll have enough airflow to avoid budrot… that’s my two duckets anywho :haha:

Back