Morning all , I thought I would drop in and say G' Day , starting to warm up down under and looks like another big wet season on its way . Oh and coleus grow real well where I am .
1727549197752.png

Okay...what is a Tri tip...and what's corn ribs......?........:chef:..I hate to think I am missing out on food........:biggrin:
Tri tip (i think) is a cut of beef that contains 3 different cuts in it! Corn ribs are for people who don’t wanna hold a whole ear of corn so its shimmed down into sections!

1727549742911.png

All finished…. Now I just have to get some type of curbing, and over the fall and winter I’ll start removing grass in the area around the roses and replacing with mulch, and more plantings in the spring…. Plus more trees for two more sides of the yard….
IMG_3242.jpeg
IMG_3243.jpeg
IMG_3244.jpeg

Although I’m contemplating leaving grass and just having single, small beds for each plant, like it is now kinda..…. Would sure cut down on weeding…

Good Morfnoevight All! EO'n'Dabs.

Farm Market :greencheck:
Check on grow:greencheck:
Eat breakfast :greencheck:
Pick-up Rosin pressed yesterday :greencheck:
Dab Lil'Wild Lamb :greencheck::lildab:

Last night's chef salad.

IMG_20240927_165843411.jpg

Bacon and egg sandwich, Pluot and Espresso

IMG_20240928_101442311.jpg

Super easy! I’m making eloté corn ribs also 🖤
Pictures or it never happened.

8 trees down… 2 to go :headbang: :lildab:
Well done my friend, be sure to take an Aleve as soon as your done! Then of course the usual dabs.

Okay...what is a Tri tip...and what's corn ribs......?........:chef:..I hate to think I am missing out on food........:biggrin:
A cut of meat that has many ways to be cooked, I pretty much loved all of them as long as it was not over-cooked.
2024-09-28_11-56-17.jpg

Elote's is Mexican Corn on the Cob usually grilled in the husks, peeled down like a handle and slathered in mayonnaise, Mexican cheese, and hot chili powder. Great street food and as many recipes as Mexican families :crying:

Back