Bro if u got that motorcycle running u could just tie her chair to the side like a sidecar! Then no more loading and unloading! Plus she dare not make u mad lest u disconnect it going down the freeway! :eyebrows::yoinks::crying:
Trying to get carport set up so I can start tearing it down.

Did find me a new coleus in Walmart garden section so a Lil bright spot.
20240928_140437.jpg

Good afternoon my friend :d5: :pass:
How you doing @Frankthetank ? Smoking on something sweet i hope!!! Im gonna be drawing up some plans today for next years outdoor grow season, thinking of using @420autoflower ‘s model of the outdoor scrog frame,upsizing it and using it on photos in 20gal fabric pots. Thinking 4’x4’x4’ frames. 4 of these would be 64sq ft of scrog with 4 plants. With a couole autos going thruout cuz we always gotta have a couple autos going. Pretty sure ill be able to harvest the 6 outdoors autos we have going now and have another round of 6 outdoor autos before the start of the photo outdoor season hear, with plenty of time to get em to a decent size by the end of april! I love it when plans come together. And in no way should me or Mama or anybody around us should be out of flower..

Last edited:
Afternoon Kittens, that debacle is all done at least and I'm not sure I'm doing anything else today. one store turned into 3 and by the time I finished unloading and reconnecting her power chair again my back was toast. Took another 1/2 ,3 hours early and resting now.

Enjoy your wind down @Bill.de.Cat :bighug:

Back