Happy Friday @Mossy @Waira @Tom Bombadil ! Good to see you all, hope you all have an awesome weekend! At work til 7am, its 1:46now, then i get to go to mamas house and help her with some gardening and housework before i scoop the boys up from school. Hopefully i can fit a nap in somewhere! Sending yall all those awesome good vibes. The herojuana og we harvested is getting tastier by the minute and boy does it ring the bell! Love, Blessings ❤️🙏🌱

I had a busy day workin' that beastie! She got the wash treatment, but minimal trimming at least :rolleyes2: -- missed me lunch...
You should see the skuzz that washes off and settles on the bucket bottom

I have thought about washing them...with them being outdoors...but always worried about washing the Trics off... :biggrin:

Flower Shower, basically an all-in-one rinse additive that uses baking soda and lemon juice, plus "enzymes"...

Over here we have an effervescent powder called Fruit Salts...bicarb and citric acid.....:tonic:....you drink it when your system is sluggish...cough...cough.....

It oxygenates humans......:headbang:....

The one and only!

Yup.........:d5:....

Our whole shop smelled of it.
When we delivered wooden furniture.. people would come back and say what do you polish the wood with..it smells great...but it was the nag Champa permeating the wood...:biggrin:

Happy Friday @Mossy @Waira @Tom Bombadil ! Good to see you all, hope you all have an awesome weekend! At work til 7am, its 1:46now, then i get to go to mamas house and help her with some gardening and housework before i scoop the boys up from school. Hopefully i can fit a nap in somewhere! Sending yall all those awesome good vibes. The herojuana og we harvested is getting tastier by the minute and boy does it ring the bell! Love, Blessings ❤️🙏🌱

Sounds like a busy day......:pighug:... don't forget to make a bit time for Friday Worship.......:pass:

I have thought about washing them...with them being outdoors...but always worried about washing the Trics off... :biggrin:
...I was rather skeptical when I heard about bud washing, but credible feedback lead me to experiment and tinker with the process...
Close inspection shows no real damage/loss that I can tell, but I do work gently...
She's smothered in very fine trich head's on short stalks, petite calyxes,... nicely glittery in the Sun!
I still marvel at this pheno' outcome, absolutely nothing showing from the Fire OG nor the MainesOwnB'Berry...🧐

Cheers Aunty, hope hubby is in better fettle, past the ever-moany stage at least- :rofl::dragon8:

...I was rather skeptical when I heard about bud washing, but credible feedback lead me to experiment and tinker with the process...
Close inspection shows no real damage/loss that I can tell, but I do work gently...
She's smothered in very fine trich head's on short stalks, petite calyxes,... nicely glittery in the Sun!
I still marvel at this pheno' outcome, absolutely nothing showing from the Fire OG nor the MainesOwnB'Berry...🧐

Cheers Aunty, hope hubby is in better fettle, past the ever-moany stage at least- :rofl::dragon8:

Well..you know...as a gardener...I was always told to wash fruit/veg before eating... incase there was mold in the air...and that was always a Dunk in bicarb and water...:shrug:......so...nowt Unusual really...:headbang:

I'm trying to count every moan as a Blessing.....:angel:...coz it means he is still here.......

But.........he does take Advantage.....:pimp: .. #JahBless good dope and good weather...I can keep escaping......

4ed7ee6c14965c5ae442f1baa8251560.gif

Back