Thanks mossy .
Happy Friday to you and all .
Smoking on some IRN SKY "UK cheese x skywalker og" . Just back in from the dog walk , coffee on cone rolled ๐Ÿ˜‹ ๐Ÿ‘Œ noice.
Have a great day M ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜Š
Wow, did you smell that Skoosh nugg' in like, 0.4 sec?! :rofl:

You are still on toilet duties for a month..........:crying:
Fiiiiieee.... in that case, I summon the horned Sati'-satan to torment thee!-->
fma51.jpg

Bwaahaa.gif

Thanks mossy .
Happy Friday to you and all .
Smoking on some IRN SKY "UK cheese x skywalker og" . Just back in from the dog walk , coffee on cone rolled ๐Ÿ˜‹ ๐Ÿ‘Œ noice.
Have a great day M ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜Š

Great start to the day...... :pass: ...I'm coffee and jointing up to go feed the chickens and ducks...

They like a bit of iceberg lettuce and fresh water in the mornings......:headbang:

:crying:-- you'll be poofed to hear that she got th' rack today! ... she made a pile actually, and hers buds filled in more solidly than I expected...
Interesting aroma, like sweet turpentine + hardwoods + incense... maybe it's me but she smells "Asian"- ๐Ÿ˜:wiz:

:crying:-- you'll be poofed to hear that she got th' rack today! ... she made a pile actually, and hers buds filled in more solidly than I expected...
Interesting aroma, like sweet turpentine + hardwoods + incense... maybe it's me but she smells "Asian"- ๐Ÿ˜:wiz:

She Smells like my Favourite... :biggrin: ..have you ever smelt nag champagne incense.....?...

...pardon me, but it's snack o'clock,...half a moment plz,.... :crisps:

Feed the Beast........:vibe:

Back