:crying:@Waira ...read about this item box on the bottom right........Snake Flower........:crying:...

I was Right.....:crying:

Feed the Beast........:vibe:
I had a busy day workin' that beastie! She got the wash treatment, but minimal trimming at least :rolleyes2: -- missed me lunch...
You should see the skuzz that washes off and settles on the bucket bottom :eek1: - and clouds the water a bit... brother MasonJar' sent me some of this dry product called Flower Shower, basically an all-in-one rinse additive that uses baking soda and lemon juice, plus "enzymes"... I must say it does the job - :thumbsup: ...a quick rinse dip into low ppm water and a few fast water shedding swings and it's done! ...but hard on the arms!

...up late, laundry run tonight, and the Ghost OG sample I got sent has flattened my head :baked:

:crying:-- you'll be poofed to hear that she got th' rack today! ... she made a pile actually, and hers buds filled in more solidly than I expected...
Interesting aroma, like sweet turpentine + hardwoods + incense... maybe it's me but she smells "Asian"- 😍:wiz:
Maybe reminiscent of chinese five spice?

:smokeout: evening @Tom Bombadil

Aunty, I don't see any item box-?

Endorsed by Sathya Sai Baba as his favorite
Nag means "Snake" and "Champa" means flower: thus the name means Snake Flower
Without a doubt Nag Champa is the most popular brand of hand-rolled Indian agarbathi incense stick in the USA

Endorsed by Sathya Sai Baba as his favorite
Nag means "Snake" and "Champa" means flower: thus the name means Snake Flower
Without a doubt Nag Champa is the most popular brand of hand-rolled Indian agarbathi incense stick in the USA
It is sold in every corner store in every city i have ever lived in in the states.

Maybe reminiscent of chinese five spice?
:pass: yo KR! .....no, she's not spicy,.. other hard to call nuances are in there that call to mind that aroma profile...

...OK, I'm flopping into me easy chair now... 'night y'all! :jointman:

Back