Good Morfnoevight All! EO'n'Dabs with an extra dose of Dabs :lildab:

Got the reservoir set to start fertigating the Lil'Stick.

Chicken sandwich with Cajun Aioli Sauce and pepperoncini.

IMG_20240923_152236287.jpg

It was the bomb.

Can you beat this @Tom Bombadil .....?......... :pass:

That is definitely in a class all it's own. I believe you win this one.
Pppffttt...... :pass:

The good news is... hubby must be feeling quite back to normal...coz he's being a complete Twonk......:biggrin:

He decided last night.. he's not taking the blood thinning injection anymore...coz his knee is hurting...and since it is on the side that he is injecting the blood thinners into his belly...it must be that.........:shrug:

30 years of arguing experience says the more you argue..the more stubborn he gets....:doh:

So he went to bed without.

I told him this morning..his health...he can do what he wants.....

But if he gets a blood clot to the brain or heart...I ain't gonna be saving his life with a 50 minute run to the hospital.....:shrug:... he'll be dead afore I get him there.

So..grumpy.. stubborn.. illogical... argumentative.........:pass:......Almost back to Normal......huh.....?........

I could Murder a Frog..........View attachment 1708697
Deep down inside it feels good to have him back. Good for you!
Oh…. And the dmv took about seven minutes, total. The lady said I was the only customer since yesterday morning :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :pass:
It takes longer then that to find a parking spot here. I spent almost 3 hours there to renew my license, the test took maybe 5 minutes (was an insult to my intelligence at a 5th grade level!) The eye test and written test are mandatory in person after age 70 to renew. I easily saw 200 people inside and out of the building.

Hmmmmm…. Funny. I just realized I’m the male version of a “childless cat lady”…

You know….switch the cat for a dog, switch the wine for weed, and drop the “ette” off the end of “Dude”…..

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :lildab:

Nah they normally have a bunch of cats not just one now if you start getting a bunch of dogs we might have to talk :pighug:

It takes longer then that to find a parking spot here. I spent almost 3 hours there to renew my license,
Ya he said DMV but then said got his vehicle registration renewed! Here DMV only does license renewals and its a bitch of a long ass wait but usually u have to make an appointment weeks out here! The DPS I believe is where vehicles are registered here and its pretty quick and painless! U can even take the letter the state sends u and get the registration sticker at a ton of different grocery stores just has to be in the same county u live in!

I am mad stoned so thinking back i may have the letters for them offices backwards and maybe @Frankthetank had it right all along! Either way the above point still stands! License renewal is a long painful bitch if u let it expire!

Vehicle registration on the other hand
1727201607073.gif

Ya DPS is license….. i checked! Clear sign the dabs are working! ;) :eyebrows::doh::crying::lildab:

My last license renewal was during beginning of Covid lockdowns so they only let a couple people in the building at a time and had to schedule it! Then i got there and failed the eye exam and had to go get f-ing glasses and then go back to finally get it! Luckily its good thru 2029! :thumbsup:

Back