IMG_3208.jpeg
IMG_3209.jpeg

Ya he said DMV but then said got his vehicle registration renewed! Here DMV only does license renewals and its a bitch of a long ass wait but usually u have to make an appointment weeks out here! The DPS I believe is where vehicles are registered here and its pretty quick and painless! U can even take the letter the state sends u and get the registration sticker at a ton of different grocery stores just has to be in the same county u live in!

I am mad stoned so thinking back i may have the letters for them offices backwards and maybe @Frankthetank had it right all along! Either way the above point still stands! License renewal is a long painful bitch if u let it expire!

Vehicle registration on the other hand
View attachment 1708759

Ya DPS is license….. i checked! Clear sign the dabs are working! ;) :eyebrows::doh::crying::lildab:
Yep…. The drivers license place I had to go to last year was much more sucky-er….. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

We can renew basically anything here online. They usually will mail the license renewal thing and it has a pin # that you need to do it online. Pretty much only need to go to the DMV to turn in old plates now :pass:

We can renew basically anything here online. They usually will mail the license renewal thing and it has a pin # that you need to do it online. Pretty much only need to go to the DMV to turn in old plates now :pass:
Same here! Basically only have to go into the office if u let it expire! Otherwise can do online or other ways!

In other news about to google search to see if i can figure it out! The dude with the Mc Laren i seen before just drove past in the parking lot and judging by the stickers on the back he is definitely on the cowboys just not sure who exactly! He went into the chiropractor place and looked like he had a sticker for a social media account on back so gonna go check it out! I’ll report back :rofl:

Same here! Basically only have to go into the office if u let it expire! Otherwise can do online or other ways!

In other news about to google search to see if i can figure it out! The dude with the Mc Laren i seen before just drove past in the parking lot and judging by the stickers on the back he is definitely on the cowboys just not sure who exactly! He went into the chiropractor place and looked like he had a sticker for a social media account on back so gonna go check it out! I’ll report back :rofl:

You sure it's McLaren? Something tells me anyone with the money for one of those isn't putting stickers on a 1/2 million dollar car:nono::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Back