@Frankthetank Did you look around Va mountains? Pretty cheap here! Can be boring for some things, but if you're into outdoor stuff, excellent place and pretty to boot. Where I am: Blue Ridge Parkway,loads of hiking trails, national/state forest, James River, Smith Mtn Lake, great bike trails/road rides. and don't forget tractor pulls, rodeo, and firearms!.

Feeling a lot better was sick as a dog I don't know what is was exactly I did not seek medical attention but some fluish with snifflelitis stuff it was :smokeit:

Oooh I wonder if it was COVID variant GayParis2024.....?....

The athletes have had time to get back to their own countries after the 'lympics......:doc3:...I'm expecting a Wave....

:pighug:. Feel better soon........:headbang:

Ten smackeroos to register the Jeep for two years!!! :woohoo1: :pass:

:yoinks: :yoinks: damn, def got me beat :dammit:BUT, here, if ur vehicle is over 25 yrz old....which mine alwayz seem to be :rofl: ....u can get "historic vehicle" tagz, which meanz no more inspectionz or renewalz ever again, for as long as u own it, woot! :cooldance: :headbang:

otherwize, ya, i hear ya, in that boredom is def ur worst enemy here............and now u know why me best friend'z name is mickey :doh: :cheers: ppp

and don't forget tractor pulls, rodeo, and firearms!.

and line dancing! :jump:

:crying: :pighug: ppp

@Frankthetank Did you look around Va mountains? Pretty cheap here! Can be boring for some things, but if you're into outdoor stuff, excellent place and pretty to boot. Where I am: Blue Ridge Parkway,loads of hiking trails, national/state forest, James River, Smith Mtn Lake, great bike trails/road rides. and don't forget tractor pulls, rodeo, and firearms!.
Yep…. Va was my next stop if this place didn’t work out last year…. I was even in contact with a real estate agent… I got stuck here for a week after I bailed outta AZ…. Since there was some drama with the title company on the sale of my house….so I just parked it here while it got sorted….. and started checking out houses etc and just said fuck it, I’ll stay. :rofl: :pass:

I also considered parts of NY, the UP of Michigan, rural Minnesota and going back to Maine….

Stone Dragon for you @Mossy :lildab:
IMG_3204.jpeg

Back