Afternoon @Green Hornet :bighug: ...you okay... filling a lot of stash bottles....?.......:watering:
Feeling a lot better was sick as a dog I don't know what is was exactly I did not seek medical attention but some fluish with snifflelitis stuff it was :smokeit:

It’s boring AF to live here
You could take up line dancing! Probably plenty of hopping spots to go get your boogie on! ;) :shrug::rofl:

1727190481297.gif

Doing well my friend…. Just got back from the DMV…..

It’s boring AF to live here, but dammit it’s cheap! Ten smackeroos to register the Jeep for two years!!! :woohoo1: :pass:

How’s your day going?
I would love affordable living! My kids are in San Diego so i am too. Im just chillin today, gonna call it a rest day and get some much needed sleep. Apparently they dont want me sleeping at work anymore lol.

I would love affordable living! My kods are im San Diego so i am too. Im just chillin today, gonna call it a rest day and get some much needed sleep. Apparently they dont want me sleeping at work anymore lol.
Yeah, that’s what attracted me to this place…. It’s incredibly affordable…. My mortgage is approximately 50% less here…. There’s for sure more stuff to do in other places…. But these days….affordability is where it’s at.

Although I do miss some of the places I’ve lived in the past…. I loved San Diego… and always loved the spots in the desert I’ve lived…. But after a while, you realize any place is as good as anyplace else, fundamentally…

:pass:

….tell those people you weren’t sleeping. It was a bi-weekly, OSHA mandated eye lid inspection. They can take hours, and are incredibly boring. Then ask for a raise…:thumbsup::rofl::rofl::rofl::lildab:

Back