How was it? U end up seein any of Fortunate Youth?
They were great, but the weather was awful. Fun fact: Not a single auto flower seed to be had!! The only seed venders were photoperiod and really hawking prerolls to pay the rent.

I only stayed for the first song, walked out of the park listening to a couple more. By far the best band of those performing. Paid for a “backstage” but it was too cold/rainy/raw….even with plenty on board.

What is flushing? I'm sorry, stupid question maybe. But today I flushed my Q1 with ph'd nutrient solution to make it more acidic right. But is that flushing or is it just plain water that is flushing?
I think it would still be considered flushing but your are flushing the media as opposed to flushing the plant of nutrients.

Damn @Mossy i f-ing scored! Once a month my mom sets up the tent in the driveway and does samples of her products and also gets produce to sell! This time she had a friend ask if she dropped off a loaf of bread and some of her cookies if she would pass them out! Then after she agreed another lady that does only cookies wanted to come join so my mom kinda felt weird giving out cookies from someone who wasn’t there when another cookie person was there with her so most of the samples she dropped off i got to keep!
image.jpg

Whats wild is these are dairy free sourdough snickerdoodle cookies and they were some of the best and softest snickerdoodles i have ever eaten….and u know i have eaten a ton! :eyebrows::headbang::rofl:

They were great, but the weather was awful. Fun fact: Not a single auto flower seed to be had!! The only seed venders were photoperiod and really hawking prerolls to pay the rent.

I only stayed for the first song, walked out of the park listening to a couple more. By far the best band of those performing. Paid for a “backstage” but it was too cold/rainy/raw….even with plenty on board.
What festival?

Back