equinox sunday dose of vitamin E... šŸ :headbang: ppp

source (1).gif

Beautiful!! Where is this?
That is in Cabarete, Dominican Republic. North side of the island. Definitely looking at houses/land there. There is a beach there called "Kite Beach" that has some of the best kiteboarding in the world. Surfing is pretty good there too. It's getting developed enough that I would feel comfortable living there and not worrying about clean water, power, medical stuff, safety, etc. I'd say it's 2nd world verging on 1st world amenities and living conditions. Still affordable and there is an airport 30min away with a 90min flight to Miami if the need to escape arisies. Hurricanes and stuff.

We were in St.Lucia last week, can't post a lot of the pics from that trip since we are in a lot of them. That place is definitely 3rd world shanty town poverty and houses are in the millions if you want a "normal" one that isn't wrecked.

That is in Cabarete, Dominican Republic. North side of the island. Definitely looking at houses/land there. There is a beach there called "Kite Beach" that has some of the best kiteboarding in the world. Surfing is pretty good there too. It's getting developed enough that I would feel comfortable living there and not worrying about clean water, power, medical stuff, safety, etc. I'd say it's 2nd world verging on 1st world amenities and living conditions. Still affordable and there is an airport 30min away with a 90min flight to Miami if the need to escape arisies. Hurricanes and stuff.

We were in St.Lucia last week, can't post a lot of the pics from that trip since we are in a lot of them. That place is definitely 3rd world shanty town poverty and houses are in the millions if you want a "normal" one that isn't wrecked.
Belize is worth a thoughtā€¦. They speak English as a first language, use the dollarā€¦ pretty chill about weedā€¦. Plus thereā€™s a whole rasta thing happening on one or two of the islandsā€¦. :pass:

Afternoon my friendā€¦how ya been?
:pass: :d5:

Got a coupe of weeks of renovation to do šŸ› ļø as the owner before had like 10 dogs pissing everywhere. And then there is 2 rooms upstairs. So itā€™s going to be piss haha. Donā€™t worry, got all brand new stuff thatā€™s needed. But itā€™s an heck of a job to do.

How about you?

Back