Good morning all!

We'll let the cat out of the bag since we mentioned them the other day and we could use a little excitement!

We're in talk with Skunk magazine about a strategic partnership with the Autoflower Network that would open up the possibility of sharing cannabis articles, writing cannabis articles for them, a seed store they are launching that may be open/eligible to having our breeders on the forum be part of, and otherwise helping to be a voice for autoflowers with their userbase.

Their primary focus for content is cannabis breeders and grow technology, which oddly is a major major component of our product testing program, and when we described what we did with that I think fireworks launched somewhere in the world lol.

We see a lot of great potential here for growth and I got really good "we are very similarly aligned" values from the owner of the magazine when I talked to her.

Not much would change here, other than possibly cross promoting articles and potentially seeing some banners (which in turn hopefully you'll see some AFN representation with their magazine and online presence.)

Anyway talks are still being had and ideas being fleshed out; but just wanted to share in the good news!

Hahaha! My man what is up dude?

We are land shopping at the moment. If we get a place built I'll send out the AFN invite. It'll be a couple years yet. It might be somewhere cold it might be somewhere warm.
Land shopping? I must say….

1727017456243.gif

:pass:

Mornin y'all! Not as good a view today but I did have a nice one for a few days last week. Can't complain I guess. Stil dreaming that this might be the AM coffee view permanently one of these days...

IMG_5894.jpg
Beautiful!! Where is this?

waiting on the rain to stop so we can walk

me....too....hmph :nono: ppp

Mornin y'all! Not as good a view today but I did have a nice one for a few days last week. Can't complain I guess. Stil dreaming that this might be the AM coffee view permanently one of these days...

IMG_5894.jpg

lucky fuck....hmph :dammit:ppp

Back