Status
Not open for further replies.
Bongzilla you say...

:headbang:
Recently saw an episode of uncharted with gordon ramsey and he was in florida or somewhere and went out on a fishing boat to catch lunch and the captain told him they were fishing for roaches cuz they call the rock lobsters there the cockroaches of the sea….or some shit like that! Details may be a little wonky as i was definitely stoned when i watched it!

My original plan was to have this grow done before July, and shut down until Sept but there were delays. I have never had 33° inside the tent, before this week.

They. Must. Survive. 2-3 more weeks....
I feel ya my man. The girls get airy in all them temps IME. I also take a ‘summer break’ try to avoid growing from in June, July and part of Aug to beat the heat.. we dont get brutal summers but we do get about a good week to 10 days of legit summer scorch. I am hoping I can start early this year and have an auto run by September.

Mephisto Genetics
Dosidelirium Tester
Day 74

Lower Secondary Side Branch Cola

Screenshot_2024-07-10-15-48-24-410.jpg

:worship:

I ordered another 3 pounds of Greenleaf Nutrients Megacrop 1-part. All they had in stock was bags that got clumped from humidity because they took too long to seal the bags, for $1 a bag, plus $8 shipping. That's pennies per plant from seed to harvest, enough to grow a dozen plants or so. The bale of coco was $15 and change. That suits my cheapskate ass.

Speaking of ass, today is colonoscopy prep day for me. Sipping 1/2 gallon of Miralax and staying close to the shitter. No solid food 'til tomorrow evening. I should have just said "No more colonoscopies, thanks anyway!"

I ordered another 3 pounds of Greenleaf Nutrients Megacrop 1-part. All they had in stock was bags that got clumped from humidity because they took too long to seal the bags, for $1 a bag, plus $8 shipping. That's pennies per plant from seed to harvest, enough to grow a dozen plants or so. The bale of coco was $15 and change. That suits my cheapskate ass.

Speaking of ass, today is colonoscopy prep day for me. Sipping 1/2 gallon of Miralax and staying close to the shitter. No solid food 'til tomorrow evening. I should have just said "No more colonoscopies, thanks anyway!"
I had to drink the “Shit Juice” for an Endo/Colo… The nurse was cracking up when I referred to it as such. :biggrin:

Ive got a clumpy bag of part 2 that I assumed was unusable, I opened it once and closed it and went weird, was wondering if it can be used in a recirculating Hydro setup

Ive got a clumpy bag of part 2 that I assumed was unusable, I opened it once and closed it and went weird, was wondering if it can be used in a recirculating Hydro setup

Part a or b? if it's b then it's pretty much just calcium nitrate should be fine to bust up and use but I use very little part b with my auto's. Keep in my mind I am using there newest 2 part formula which it has 8% nitrogen :pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back