Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_2510.jpeg

1720634869749.gif

I’m going back to hlg more than likely, with my next light…. :pass:
Just build 1! Super easy and would be cheap if we could get @Lil Dab to cut and tap the heatsinks for us so all we gotta do is assemble them into a square frame and screw down the strips! Wish talontacer was still around cuz he built some crazy control boxes to run his lights but that shits above my pay grade and beyond my level of expertise without a nice diagram to follow! If u have ever hooked up a car stereo system (speakers and an amp) u know how to wire a strip to a driver! I made 1 about 8 months into growing but strips have gone kaput and the company they came from is out of business so can’t buy an exact replacement to fit the frame!
image.jpg

Was enough light in 2x4 to begin but would want an extra 2 strips or ones with 2 rows of diodes on them!

Just build 1! Super easy and would be cheap if we could get @Lil Dab to cut and tap the heatsinks for us so all we gotta do is assemble them into a square frame and screw down the strips! Wish talontacer was still around cuz he built some crazy control boxes to run his lights but that shits above my pay grade and beyond my level of expertise without a nice diagram to follow! If u have ever hooked up a car stereo system (speakers and an amp) u know how to wire a strip to a driver! I made 1 about 8 months into growing but strips have gone kaput and the company they came from is out of business so can’t buy an exact replacement to fit the frame!
View attachment 1693312

Was enough light in 2x4 to begin but would want an extra 2 strips or ones with 2 rows of diodes on them!
I’m a stoner, I’d rather just buy one and not have to think about it :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back