Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morfnoevight All! EO'n'Dabs.
hump-day-icegif-25.gif

The Fresno Airport readings for June had 9 days 100F or over and every day of July has been over 100F

2024-07-10_11-17-14.jpg

I live in a heat island created by the elevated freeway and sound wall that blocks the prevailing breeze. Consequently it is four or five degrees warmer in my yard than at the airport.

When we got home we got a phone call...come pick up your car.....:vibe:,. bring 300 euros with you......

View attachment 1693239 wow...more than we expected.....

Then... hubby having dinner... frozen chicken portions....I Swear I defrosted them....:biggrin:.... broke the 3 front teeth off his dental bridge......:doh:

Then he walked past the floor standing fan...just clipped it with his hip..walked away...and the whole top...fan and motor collapsed....it broke it's own neck.........:doh:

I did a Lot of whistling..........View attachment 1693249...and deep breaths......:pass:

:pass::pass::pass::lildab: It wouldn't hurt to burn a little white sage :wiz:

@Mossy :thanks: :pighug: my b-day wish is for it not to fuckin rain :rofl: :doh: ppp
more white sage................

Just build 1! Super easy and would be cheap if we could get @Lil Dab to cut and tap the heatsinks for us so all we gotta do is assemble them into a square frame and screw down the strips! Wish talontacer was still around cuz he built some crazy control boxes to run his lights but that shits above my pay grade and beyond my level of expertise without a nice diagram to follow! If u have ever hooked up a car stereo system (speakers and an amp) u know how to wire a strip to a driver! I made 1 about 8 months into growing but strips have gone kaput and the company they came from is out of business so can’t buy an exact replacement to fit the frame!
View attachment 1693312

Was enough light in 2x4 to begin but would want an extra 2 strips or ones with 2 rows of diodes on them!

It’s just lightweight aluminum I’d just be drilling and tapping by hand so you might as well just do it your self :pighug:

I’m a stoner, I’d rather just buy one and not have to think about it :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
:yeahthat:

It’s just lightweight aluminum I’d just be drilling and tapping by hand so you might as well just do it your self :pighug:

:yeahthat:
No you really need a drill press and a table capable of clamping it down cuz them holes gotta be exact to mount the strips! Slip and go at a slight angle by hand and could waste the whole piece of aluminum!

It would def be cheaper to rent a drill press from Home Depot and get a good drill bit for it and use some c clamps! Remember tho not just drilling holes u gotta tap said hole so u can properly put a screw down into it!

No you really need a drill press and a table capable of clamping it down cuz them holes gotta be exact to mount the strips! Slip and go at a slight angle by hand and could waste the whole piece of aluminum!

It would def be cheaper to rent a drill press from Home Depot and get a good drill bit for it and use some c clamps! Remember tho not just drilling holes u gotta tap said hole so u can properly put a screw down into it!

Yeah I get that kind of hard to drill a slanted hole in 11ga aluminum and I’m be modest at 11ga it’s probably more the 14-16ga is so thin you only get a couple thread and you run the risk of damaging the piece in the vises. That’s why you take your very precise time and mark it out perfect then prick pinch the holes.

But either way if it’s that precise you better buy the correct one cause at 95$ a hr that light it going to get expensive fast :toke:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back