Im clueless to everything cbd, i looked at the aunt ginnys and i saw its a cbd cross with Walter white. The oil I’m making is purely for joint pain so I’m wondering if a thc blend is as strong as pure cbd? No clue how it works
Straight CBD does nothing for me. Needs a little pinch of some THC. Blending an all CBD with a THC that you like is where it's at :pass:

Im clueless to everything cbd, i looked at the aunt ginnys and i saw its a cbd cross with Walter white. The oil I’m making is purely for joint pain so I’m wondering if a thc blend is as strong as pure cbd? No clue how it works
I think 1:1 cultivars are much more therapeutic for pain. CBD acts as an anti inflammatory in the body, while THC can inhibit the release of Serotonin. Serotonin makes nerves much more sensitive. And the quirky fact is, is that the brain releases it when one is in chronic pain?... So a 1:1 is a win win combo for pain IMO.

:thumbsup:

I think 1:1 cultivars are much more therapeutic for pain. CBD acts as an anti inflammatory in the body, while THC can inhibit the release of Serotonin. Serotonin makes nerves much more sensitive. And the quirky fact is, is that the brain releases it when one is in chronic pain?... So a 1:1 is a win win combo for pain IMO.

:thumbsup:
1726882166589.gif

Hey @PinkyNotTheBrain since it is your specialty I figured i woukd ask u but if i need to change the gasket underneath my toilet couple questions about the job….

A) Do i need to order a gasket matched to my toilet to be right size or will it be a universal kind where it will fit this and several other similar toilets?

B) Do i just turn water off and flush toilet til bowl is empty and then undo the couple bolts at back and it will lift up to swap gasket out?

image.jpg

We don’t have bugs in the house but last week or so if i come in bathroom in middle of the night when its dark as soon as i turn light on will see a small bug of some kind bolt back under toilet so wanna change gasket asap to block off the gd entry path they are using!

:thanks::d5:

Hey @PinkyNotTheBrain since it is your specialty I figured i woukd ask u but if i need to change the gasket underneath my toilet couple questions about the job….

A) Do i need to order a gasket matched to my toilet to be right size or will it be a universal kind where it will fit this and several other similar toilets?

B) Do i just turn water off and flush toilet til bowl is empty and then undo the couple bolts at back and it will lift up to swap gasket out?

View attachment 1708095

We don’t have bugs in the house but last week or so if i come in bathroom in middle of the night when its dark as soon as i turn light on will see a small bug of some kind bolt back under toilet so wanna change gasket asap to block off the gd entry path they are using!

:thanks::d5:
Yes, you need a wax gasket. I prefer the ones with a bellows built in. Get new bolts too. I'll link you to the specific part when I get back from this gig.

Back