You've used their products? This thing is DOPE as fuck; I would 100% buy one if she didn't keep bringing it over lol. Like you can take massive rips with this; that's my beef with a lot of dab pen products is that they tend to never "get there" on the draw.
Yes, as have others (the swordfish is a favorite around here)….

Now, have you met the focus v Carta 2?
IMG_3131.jpeg

This is the rig you buy as a step up from the lookahs…

You've used their products? This thing is DOPE as fuck; I would 100% buy one if she didn't keep bringing it over lol. Like you can take massive rips with this; that's my beef with a lot of dab pen products is that they tend to never "get there" on the draw.
I was gonna get one but heard they were a bitch to clean and i am too impatient for all dat noise! I got one o deez instead! ;) :eyebrows::lildab::rofl:

image.jpg

I have their swordfish, Seahorse, Q7, and Unicorn but they don't compare to my puffco proxy still using original chamber almost 1 year later I was going through coils every 1-2 weeks with lookah products

Back