1726323795629.gif

Morning all good weekend vibes to everyone.

Quick question, balls or no balls? I think I'm going to have to cull this vigorous little plant, Gggrrrrrrrr.

View attachment 1707057View attachment 1707058
Looks suspect but thats all i can say at the moment! Sometimes just off the location of where they are developing u can tell if its male or female but this one is kinda in the middle!

1726323917027.png

Usually female bracts will be a bit further down on along side of main stem (where o is) and male pollen sacs start forming on the end of a teeny tiny lil bitty stick popping up where the line is but those on your plant are kinda in an in between location! :shrug:

Good morning all. I have this issue with the longer posts on AFN. Maybe they start out with something amazing, then something sad, then end with something funny. But I can only choose one reaction. A LOL reaction isn't appropriate because of the sad part... don't want "gape" because the amazing part was way at the beginning, can't click "sad face" right after the joke. So I just click "thumbs up" for the entire post. Maybe I'm not high enuf.
Thats why there is a reply option and a whole gang of emoticon symbols u can use to convey this point! :shrug::eyebrows::pighug::crying::pass:

Looks suspect but thats all i can say at the moment! Sometimes just off the location of where they are developing u can tell if its male or female but this one is kinda in the middle!

View attachment 1707093

Usually female bracts will be a bit further down on along side of main stem (where o is) and male pollen sacs start forming on the end of a teeny tiny lil bitty stick popping up where the line is but those on your plant are kinda in an in between location! :shrug:
Long story short definitely don’t chop it yet! Could just be a funny forming bract cuz only 1 looks off to me! Other looked like it had start of a tiny pistol starting to poke out but closer pics required!

Back