Good thing i am pretty handy! Moms told me this morning fridge was giving an error message and was way warm! Did some google searching to troubleshoot possible issues and then got to work! Cleaned the condenser coils first cuz they were caked with like 4” of dust and dog hair but no change so proceeded on to next step! Took everything out the freezer and pulled the back wall panel off and found this…..
View attachment 1706979

Used the heat shrink gun and totally melted that iceberg and got it all put back together about 7pm and at time freezer temp was 66 and 67 in fridge! Just checked it and freezer is down to 18F already and fridge is now at 34F! Looks like i got it but if it does that again here fairly soon then i may need to replace the defrost timer i believe it was! I will check more into it if the problem reappears! :thumbsup::woohoo1::cooldance:

Now its time for dessert! :headbang::vibe::lildab:

View attachment 1706980View attachment 1706981
1726317758915.gif
image.jpg
image.jpg

Couldn’t get both digits to show up in same pic….but she’s working! :headbang::vibe::cooldance:

Me too... :headbang: ..a good sati does absolutely nothing for me and sometimes wipes my good indy pain relief....

I've had some great ones..Haze too.. with proven med records...and I get diddly squat......:shrug:....

So I stick to my Afghan/kush/indica pain killers...for nerve pain......:d5:
I'm a medical user that needs the pain relief and muscle relaxing properties.
I'm a suckered for small fast and hitting hard. Bit like myself lol 😆

You need it to calibrate it properly no?
I don't think you want to use distilled water. It may actually ruin your pen. Mine you have to calibrate using 7.0 solution and 4.0 solution. This gives 2 point accuracy on the calibration.

I don't think you want to use distilled water. It may actually ruin your pen. Mine you have to calibrate using 7.0 solution and 4.0 solution. This gives 2 point accuracy on the calibration.

The little packets of calibration powder say to use distilled water.

Back