Thanks @Mossy. Someone will come along and rep the cat lol. I need to rep people more. I'm too stingy with my rep.

I try to stay out of bed during the day, as I associate it with depression. I've spent many a months cooped up in bed not taking care of myself before.

Looks suspect but thats all i can say at the moment! Sometimes just off the location of where they are developing u can tell if its male or female but this one is kinda in the middle!

View attachment 1707093

Usually female bracts will be a bit further down on along side of main stem (where o is) and male pollen sacs start forming on the end of a teeny tiny lil bitty stick popping up where the line is but those on your plant are kinda in an in between location! :shrug:

It's not that one that is bothering me...it is the one on the other side....from here...the one on the Right of the red line looks like it has 3 balls in a cluster on it... :headbang:

Not sure if/how that would make him related to me (if at all) but bro in law’s cousin is going here for his birthday today and BIL invited me to meet them! Guess depends how bad my back is hurting after all the loading and unloading today cuz the place definitely looks fun….especially blazed up! :shrug::smokeit::cooldance:

It's not that one that is bothering me...it is the one on the other side....from here...the one on the Right of the red line looks like it has 3 balls in a cluster on it... :headbang:
Yup thats the one i was saying looked suspect! The one pointing towards the camera has more of the smooth bract look along with what looked like the start of pistols! That other side however it kinda looks segmented like a nanner pod will look before it separates off into individual pods!

Not sure if/how that would make him related to me (if at all) but bro in law’s cousin is going here for his birthday today and BIL invited me to meet them! Guess depends how bad my back is hurting after all the loading and unloading today cuz the place definitely looks fun….especially blazed up! :shrug::smokeit::cooldance:

1726330651636.gif

1726330684295.gif

Yup thats the one i was saying looked suspect! The one pointing towards the camera has more of the smooth bract look along with what looked like the start of pistols! That other side however it kinda looks segmented like a nanner pod will look before it separates off into individual pods!
Yup....photod the wrong suspect......
giphy (7).gif

DGS is great. But I really hate whenever people say "Tissue culture". It makes me think of a future archeological site on a boys dorm.
Jargon makes people feel important…..kinda like when someone calls a tent full of dirt in their back bedroom a “lab”…. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :lildab:

Back