YARN | The Zone. You know, carbs are the enemy? | Austin Powers in  Goldmember (2002) | Video clips by quotes | 3a758166 | 紗

Ok so i called my cuzin n he said while my aunt was having him n the other guys toss shit out he stashed a plant and what sounds like my seeds in the basement .. i found the plant. I think it was a strawberry popesicle. Brown AF but actually still had some terps lingering, punched me in the face when I opened the closet, broke some down had a taste. It's a little fruity n immediately made me fall asleep 🥱 :baked:

They outlawed freezers in Texas right after the Cowboys lost the 1967 Ice Bowl in Green Bay. hard to catch a ball when you’re running around with your hands down the front of your pants.
The 49’ers lost similarly, except they tried the buddy system… still didn’t work….. :haha:

Ok so i called my cuzin n he said while my aunt was having him n the other guys toss shit out he stashed a plant and what sounds like my seeds in the basement .. i found the plant. I think it was a strawberry popesicle. Brown AF but actually still had some terps lingering, punched me in the face when I opened the closet, broke some down had a taste. It's a little fruity n immediately made me fall asleep 🥱 :baked:
1726095814763.gif

And after the sleepy weed…

1726095858122.gif

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :lildab:

They don't have freezers down there? :pass:
U know i am cheap bro! ;) :crying:

On a more positive note my moms friends husband came back today with his tools and he just saved us a shit ton of money! Wasn’t even the bearing making noise i had noticed the driver side fog light was missing its trim around it and the plastic under the car was hanging and he looked closely and realized whatever was hit it bent the dust shield behind the rotor and it was rubbing whenever u turn! Also the knuckle just needed tightening with a proper impact with enough torque to tighten it down! Once i went to drive was 1000% better and had 1 small click i heard when hitting bumps and he had me pop the hood and he realized the guide bolt on the passenger side strut wasn’t lined up right and it is not quite fed thru the hole all the way! He forgot some of his tools but since besides the noise its no big deal he said when he is off on Saturday he will come and undo the upper bolts on strut and feed the guide bolt thru the rest of the way! Otherwise the car was fixed and didn’t cost anything! About to go and return the axle and the loaner tools now!

Back