Hamster Kombat 🐹 hahaha
Laugh all you want, but I’m playing that game 😂

IMG_0945.png

(Not my picture)

Off topic. Got a wallet with ~$1000 USDT TRC20, got the seedphrase. If you know how/where to withdraw it I’ll send you 50%, that you could buy seeds with or pay some bill… Oh, the cash is legit, but the it is a attempt to scam. So I would like to try scam the scammers of their piece of cheese. 🐀

U know i am cheap bro! ;) :crying:

On a more positive note my moms friends husband came back today with his tools and he just saved us a shit ton of money! Wasn’t even the bearing making noise i had noticed the driver side fog light was missing its trim around it and the plastic under the car was hanging and he looked closely and realized whatever was hit it bent the dust shield behind the rotor and it was rubbing whenever u turn! Also the knuckle just needed tightening with a proper impact with enough torque to tighten it down! Once i went to drive was 1000% better and had 1 small click i heard when hitting bumps and he had me pop the hood and he realized the guide bolt on the passenger side strut wasn’t lined up right and it is not quite fed thru the hole all the way! He forgot some of his tools but since besides the noise its no big deal he said when he is off on Saturday he will come and undo the upper bolts on strut and feed the guide bolt thru the rest of the way! Otherwise the car was fixed and didn’t cost anything! About to go and return the axle and the loaner tools now!
Good things happen when you let them in. :frog:

Open inquiry I was just thinking of Trailanimal from Alaska. I wonder if any member has hear anything from him?
He has not checked in in many moons.

Funny thing is also having burger patties here! Only patties tho as i am the only 1 that would eat a bun and i am not wasteful enough to buy a package that may get 2 used from it before they are totally stale! :thumbsup:
Wrap individually in plastic wrap and throw in fridge for a week or the freezer for months. We refrigerate all of our open bread.

Back