Took a bit of a fall last night. Managed to break two toes on my left foot and sprain my right ankle. When I walk I look like frankenstein's monster.

First time I can remember injuring both feet at the same time. Guess I'll be posting from my phone for the next few days.
1726084696182.gif

1726084718326.gif

It's not that I've had any major MAJOR issues so far, pH wise. But I feel stronger and stronger that I need this. I recycle my soil too so I might start to run in to issues down the road. Better keep it in check.
Recycling soil is awesome! The good stuff is way too expensive to only use one time and throw away!

Recycling soil is awesome! The good stuff is way too expensive to only use one time and throw away!
Yup, I use my indoor about 3 grows before I goes to the OD pile. Got about 300 gallons of OD soil being dedicated to one plant next season.

Yup, I use my indoor about 3 grows before I goes to the OD pile. Got about 300 gallons of OD soil being dedicated to one plant next season.
Its so easy to rebuild! I hope that grow goes as awesome as it sounds! Im trying to picture a 300gal soil box and how big the plant that grows in that is!!! Youre gonna grow Jack’s Beanstalk!

Good Morfnoevight All! :bighug:EO'n'Dabs.

Well...the free help was due back today.... :pass: ....the Princess peed all over the floor.. again last night... Then kept me up most of the night...
Then hubby got up sick..and went back to bed.....

So...we cancelled the free help......:pass:...

Such is life huh....?...... getting good at whistling.......

View attachment 1706320

View attachment 1706321

Poor doggy can you train her to go on a pad? then maybe she won't be so embarrassed by an event. Or does she not know she is peeing?

Context:
Yesterday I posted a picture of a cheeseburger…. And Mickey McMaltLiquor over here was ready to show up at @Mañ'O'Green ‘s house to eat the damn thing…..:doh::doh::doh::doh:

Alas, I said nothing so as not be a buzz kill to the obviously buzzed….:cheers::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::pass:
@Frankthetank yesterday was tacos but you are always welcome to bring a cheeseburger and Mickey's anytime. I got Dabs.

IMG_20240910_171542886.jpg

Tomorrow will be the Citrus Chicken El Pollo Chicken style. I found some little 3.5# chickens and this should work much better. I also will marinate them for 24 hours.

Back