Looking proper!
IMG_1725.jpeg

Well my first look at my upstairs and bedroom since I been home was pretty tragic 😞. Fairly certain my tents got thrown out. One light isn't working but im hoping its just the same problem it had where sometimes u have to turn the power on n off with the remote, which I couldn't find, I can only find a few seeds at the moment. Sucks cuz I had just got some before I went in the hospital, had a brand new box from Mephisto . If I can get the remote and get the lights on i think ill plant today . Scootin up n down them stairs was a hell of a workout so idk

Well my first look at my upstairs and bedroom since I been home was pretty tragic 😞. Fairly certain my tents got thrown out. One light isn't working but im hoping its just the same problem it had where sometimes u have to turn the power on n off with the remote, which I couldn't find, I can only find a few seeds at the moment. Sucks cuz I had just got some before I went in the hospital, had a brand new box from Mephisto . If I can get the remote and get the lights on i think ill plant today . Scootin up n down them stairs was a hell of a workout so idk
Perhaps she tossed your tents as a signal that you should make your entire bedroom a grow….(you can always get a tent to sleep inside of for darkness)…..
1726078062268.gif

That’ll teach her to touch your mouse stuff!

1726078128309.gif

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :eyebrows: :pass:

Back