7D139016-8C63-4936-879A-BBB471E81F5A.jpeg
67C6C816-6C3D-484F-BB3C-738966603502.jpeg
A72F5D0D-D2C3-4725-940E-CEEB8F48231A.jpeg
6CD1F23B-C59D-42CE-9A5F-9743DF9D9D62.jpeg

I will be there in spirit, in astral form, so keep an eye out!lol
Careful, it’s an old house…. There might be other ghosts worrying about a “don’t bogart the joint” situation forming…. And may be territorial. So, I would….at the VERY least….bring your own lighter….

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl::pass:

Hey, at least you know who owns the damn thing today…. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :d5: :pass:

Good morning my friend..
Context:
Yesterday I posted a picture of a cheeseburger…. And Mickey McMaltLiquor over here was ready to show up at @Mañ'O'Green ‘s house to eat the damn thing…..:doh::doh::doh::doh:

Alas, I said nothing so as not be a buzz kill to the obviously buzzed….:cheers::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::pass:

Context:
Yesterday I posted a picture of a cheeseburger…. And Mickey McMaltLiquor over here was ready to show up at @Mañ'O'Green ‘s house to eat the damn thing…..:doh::doh::doh::doh:

Alas, I said nothing so as not be a buzz kill to the obviously buzzed….:cheers::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::pass:

I thought I was the only one that noticed that :whew:

Careful, it’s an old house…. There might be other ghosts worrying about a “don’t bogart the joint” situation forming…. And may be territorial. So, I would….at the VERY least….bring your own lighter….

and they MAY be playin the banjo as well, so....:yoinks:

Context:

hey, it'z ur story....:rolleyes2: ppp

Back