Doing well my friend… :headbang: I’m looking forward to seeing both of those strains :woohoo1::pass:

I’m looking forward to the citradelic spice that I just started…. Don’t know why, but something in the description tickled my fancy a bit :shrug::rofl::rofl::rofl:

How are you today?

Yeah I’m really curious too but if I like them then that’s means I’m gonna need to buy some seeds. I was already looking at Photo strains :doh: :nono::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Doing fine ready for this first full week to be over it’s been a couple weeks since I worked a full one :cooldance::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Checked the seedling closet a few minutes ago, looks like 5 for 6 on the Free the Seeds set… not bad. And just planted 3 @Jean-O Cream cheese autos. The cream cheese will be documented as well. They are going into 5 gal SIP buckets if they all come up…

Checked the seedling closet a few minutes ago, looks like 5 for 6 on the Free the Seeds set… not bad. And just planted 3 @Jean-O Cream cheese autos. The cream cheese will be documented as well. They are going into 5 gal SIP buckets if they all come up…
I always have excellent germ rates with jeanos :headbang::pass:

Yeah, still got the good ol' strips too. Its messing with the liquids WAITING and stirring and checking and having to calibrate back and 💩 that has me wrecked.
With your high pH water you won't be needing the pH-up. If you put too much pH-down and pH gets too low, you can bring it up by adding more of your high-pH water (with the appropriate amount of nutes in it). The pH-down seems to mix into the water very easily. A 5-second shake for a gallon of nutes is enough. In my 32-gallon trashcan reservoir the circulating pump takes under a minute to mix it in. If I'm mixing a gallon, I use a 1-ml syringe to measure pH-down (lately it takes 0.8 ml). For the 32-gallon rez I measure with a 100-ml graduated cylinder. If I've been using the same amount of pH-down every day, I might skip measuring with the pH pen. If there's a sudden change in how much pH-down it takes to get pH to 6.0, that's a cue that it's time to re-calibrate the pen. Welcome to the dark side.

Need to get growing again. Got one little guy in the yard but its not goin to produce much. My aunt might go out today so im going to try n scoot up the stairs and see if I can get a grow goin. I gotta find everything tho. I (with help) been working on soil so it should be ready in pots in the yard, ill have my boy bring inside. But i gotta find seeds , lights and everything else cuz my aunt had it torn down and I don't know where any of it is

Need to get growing again. Got one little guy in the yard but its not goin to produce much. My aunt might go out today so im going to try n scoot up the stairs and see if I can get a grow goin. I gotta find everything tho. I (with help) been working on soil so it should be ready in pots in the yard, ill have my boy bring inside. But i gotta find seeds , lights and everything else cuz my aunt had it torn down and I don't know where any of it is
There's a Spanish adage about "Paciente que come no se muere" (a patient that eats will not die). In this case, "the patient who starts a new grow is definitely gonna make it."

There's a Spanish adage about "Paciente que come no se muere" (a patient that eats will not die). In this case, "the patient who starts a new grow is definitely gonna make it."
Hey….. sometimes all that’s needed is a little medicine…..

…..or a lot.:thumbsup: :rofl: :rofl::pass:

Anyhow. I have bought a brand spanking new quality pHen and some bawls of upsie and downsie.

Nice dude! You need some storage fluid and calibration fluid too. Don't store the glass bulb in water or cal fluid. 3 molar KCl is what you need to keep it in good working condition. A lot of them have a break in period when you first get them so calibration fluid is critical and you will probably need to calibrate the first few times you use it.

Back