When we first come to Spain...it was a bit of a shock seeing the police..with guns ..doing a road block.... pulling loads of drivers over...
We don't really get them in the UK....:shrug:

So hubby is driving back from the next town... with the adult son of his friend...:pass:...all of a sudden the traffic slows down...loads of police cars...flashing lights...they could see it was a road block...

All of a sudden..the young lad shouts road block...road block..pull over and Run.......:yoinks:.....

And hubby says he was half way outta the car before he realised....:crying:...run from What....?.....:shrug:...they hadn't done anything wrong....

:crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

When they got to the road block.. they didn't even get stopped.......:crying:..

You know you smoke too much weed when you start believing in pH. I am only on the level where I think MAYBE the moon is collecting our thoughts and broadcasting them back to cannabis through the sun, but pH is still a conspiracy theory.

I must have gotten a strong ass nug in my baccy yesterday because I ordered a new pH kit and I'll do some measurements. They have been doing construction in the waterworks and water tastes funny.

I am a bit scared. Last time I was messing around with the pH it didnt turn out well. My dad did better with his "pee in everything" way of doing stuff.

Maybe one of you pH-conspirarcists can lead me through it. Well, I have a few days to mentally prepare.
8+ is not uncommon at all my water is a 8.4 all the time. what are you scared of with ph?

8+ is not uncommon at all my water is a 8.4 all the time. what are you scared of with ph?
1725794758169.jpeg

Back