Do you check the accuracy of your pH pen from time to time? Even a brand new pen has to be calibrated before use. For me that means dipping my pen in a calibration solution sold by the manufacturer of the pen, and adjusting my pen to 7.0...
My pen:
Calibration fluid:
No, I have avoided thinking about the damn thing for a decade.

Bring me David Icke and the lizard overlords delivered as prime time news, but dont you mention acidity in the water if you not sharing that LSD you loon.

They "legalized suicide" here a couple years ago. Need to have under 6 months to live and 2 doctors approve. But they give you a pill and you take it when you want I think :pass:

It's not legal in the UK.... :headbang: ... ATM the only option is to go to Switzerland and get it done there...

Problems being...it cost about £20,000 ...and you have to be fit enough to travel there...so it takes it out of reach for most people.

It Claims it kills you in 2 minutes....and it is Portable....coming to an death penalty state near you.....?...buy one and ship to a jail when needed......:pass:

My old pH pen says the water is like 8+ so I'm hoping it's the pen 🙏

You are Europe @Azton ....?...my tap water is regularly around PH8.... especially in summer.

Just use a squirt of white wine vinegar as a PH down...... :watering:... works a treat......

In Germany they have these social clubs now. I don't know, it sounds strange to me. Like some kind of organized play date.
You wanna be social and smoke? Hang out with your friends and smoke 🤷 What am I missing?

In Spain you bought/smoked your tailor mades there.....you could get a drink...if you wanted one.....and.... everyone was chilled...there was none of the pent up aggression you can sometimes feel in drinky bars.....:cheers:...I like canna clubs..

When we first moved to Spain... i wasn't growing and bud supply was sporadic...a trip to the canna cafe in the next town along every Saturday afternoon was my treat....coz it might be the only pain relief I got...

So I was livid when hubby booked us out with his boring friends one Saturday afternoon....by chance...we drove past the canna cafe...and there was a police raid on it...police with big guns had all the staff and customers spread eagled in the main street......

It never reopened after that.... :headbang: ... sometimes luck is just with you.......:pass:...I would have been mortified...and hubby would end up getting shot........:crying:

You are Europe @Azton ....?...my tap water is regularly around PH8.... especially in summer.

Just use a squirt of white wine vinegar as a PH down...... :watering:... works a treat......
Good evening :toke: :pass:

The other day he said he was "north of the polar circle" .... got me wondering if @Heart of flowers made a new account :crying::crying:

1000025895.jpg

Hubby says to me this morning... you'll not believe it.... when I got into bed last night...there was a mosquito Inside the mosquito net.....:yoinks:

A mosquito....

A mosquito...

Damn....:doh:.. the other one must have got out...............................huh...........?.....

muttley-very-funny.gif

Back