Cleaned out the old freezer inventory prior to the meat market run…

Came across some vacuum sealed T-Bones (underneath the mountain of mushrooms) that really needed to be thawed…
Walmart eff’d up and we got St00pid mushrooms cause they didnt have the ones we ordered so they gave us a huge ass box:shrug:
They went well with this steak and taters.
IMG_0040.jpeg

Yeah cause the vet wants to sell you on other shit. Cbd is fine for dogs it can't hurt them, been giving it to all my dogs for almost 10 years now.
Actually this vet is great. Not in the sales game at all. I appreciate that she takes the time to explain and answer questions.

She didn't say don't use it, or its harmful, but simply that not enough empirical data is known for her to recommend it. She is a scientist after all.

It says only stop if it’s affecting your family and job…… my lane is open as far as the eye can see….
View attachment 1705633
I keep telling a coworker who's wife is livid with him, and that goes to the John relentlessly hitting his cheap Cart returning like he's on a Ritalin Go Round saying, 'Everytime I hit this I feel like I'm gonna throw up'.....He may want reconsider. But the nitwits only come back is, 'But I only pay $6 dollars for these at the dispensary. And they're good. ' I told him, 'Uh yeah, that's great being in need for a diaper and acting like you're in a constant state of Demonic Possession 24-7...those Carts are bogus.'

:face:

Last edited:
Re legalization
Careful
Up here in Canuck Land they legalized in a way that shut down the compassion clubs and gave the production licenses to their rich corporate friends like big tobacco. They shut out almost all the craft growers with unfare fees.

They went from saying "Black market" to "Legacy market" and a couple years later back to "Black market"

Very difficult to get medical strains because the money is in the recreational market....

BC Bud was world famous for decades yet very little of the licensed weed is from BC now.....

Are you guys high or something?
You'll only see me here when I'm high. I do and say stupid stoner shit and get stoner points for it. Where else ya gonna get rewarded for f'n up :pass:

And to answer your candidate question, both candidates "say" they support recreational weed. But then a politician will say anything for a vote, delivering on the promise is a whole nother ball of wax.

Back