Public Service Message
View attachment 1705629
But I can stop anytime I want. In fact I do it many times per day!
It says only stop if it’s affecting your family and job…… my lane is open as far as the eye can see….
1725728828737.gif

Last time she had an injury I asked. Vet said the jury is still out on cbd, not enough is known about the canine endocanabinoid system yet.

I started her on glucosamine. We are hoping it's a minor injury from aggressive play...we'll give a day or two before going to the vet.

Last time she had an injury I asked. Vet said the jury is still out on cbd, not enough is known about the canine endocanabinoid system yet.

I started her on glucosamine. We are hoping it's a minor injury from aggressive play...we'll give a day or two before going to the vet.
I use both cbd treats and a joint chew for Duder when his arthritis flares…(he gets the chew everyday regardless) and it helps him.

Havent heard a thing on it!
I think (don’t quote me) that they have left it to the state’s discretion… there is talk of federal legalization but that may not be good as would open the door wide for big business (big tobacco and pharma)

I think (don’t quote me) that they have left it to the state’s discretion… there is talk of federal legalization but that may not be good as would open the door wide for big business (big tobacco and pharma)
The current administration proposed rescheduling weed from a "Schedule 1 Substance" to a "Schedule 3 Substance." Schedule 3 includes drugs like Tylenol with codeine, ketamine, anabolic steroids, and testosterone. The 60 day public comment period ended in July. Schedule 3 is still not legal, but it's a step in that direction.

Back