I love me some strange exotic pets! If I wasn’t poor i woulda had 1 or the other of these as the local pet store had both at 1 point!

Coatimundi (like a cool ass raccoon type thing)
View attachment 1705247

Kinkajou (cool ass animal but not good pets) Pretty sure pet store only sold the 1 as right around that time was when Paris Hilton had 1 as a pet and it attacked her!
View attachment 1705248

Both were multiple thousands and this was 10yrs ago! PETA too powerful now prob super hard to even come by now! Plus with the kinkajou they have stinky ass musk glands they let off if annoyed so be stinking the house up….but may cover the overwhelming canna aroma i got going on atm! :shrug::crying:
I’d pay money to watch that thing attack Paris Hilton :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I love me some strange exotic pets! If I wasn’t poor i woulda had 1 or the other of these as the local pet store had both at 1 point!

Coatimundi (like a cool ass raccoon type thing)
View attachment 1705247

Kinkajou (cool ass animal but not good pets) Pretty sure pet store only sold the 1 as right around that time was when Paris Hilton had 1 as a pet and it attacked her!
View attachment 1705248

Both were multiple thousands and this was 10yrs ago! PETA too powerful now prob super hard to even come by now! Plus with the kinkajou they have stinky ass musk glands they let off if annoyed so be stinking the house up….but may cover the overwhelming canna aroma i got going on atm! :shrug::crying:
I've had a horse, chicken, quail, ducks, dogs and cats. All from crackheads and, you know, "real criminals" when they were "busy" for extended periods. Never saw them again as a general rule.

Jelly Roll is good. I have the lacs blasting in my phone's though. Been digging through my old vinyls ❤️ perfect mood with some maroccan hash, some homegrown and the smell of rain.
Ive seen Jelly live and he's one the best artist Ive seen going to see him again next month. I actually got a fist bump last time

Attachments

• IMG_0690.jpg
    IMG_0690.jpg
    614.9 KB · Views: 2
Back