The full sized EB holds like 3gal in the reservoir! I need to get like a ping pong ball and a long ng skinny wooden dowel to make like a little float setup so i can look in tent window and know how much is in reservoir so know when to fill it! I think i will prob finally get my free sample of megacrop since its something thats ok to go into reservoir! Been using just plain water and topdressing but i always fuck up the timing on that these days….i blame the never ending flow of dabs! :eyebrows::crying::lildab:
No clue what mine held... 4'x8'x6" frame with pond liner. 40-50gallons maybe? Also had 30 plants on it though... Used to drain the dehumidifier straight too it until I think it was MoG that said watering with dehumidifier water was a bad idea...

Seems like a really cool system, probably has a bit of a learning curve but i love the idea and im sure it works awesome! I will have to pay closer attention to your grows now as i have never seen that system before! Thank you for wnlightening me!
@Lil Dab has been known to use them but he uses the junior size which holds half the amount of soil! They can make a mess tho as u supposed to pile the medium above the top of the box even before u come along and topdress later so every time u pull cover off u dump dirt and shit all over the tent floor and i am OCD about keeping mine clean! I prob coulda fit another 1-1.5gal of media into the full sized vs just using a single 1cu ft bag of soil but wanted room to topdress during grow and then to be able to add something like KIS nutrient pack to bake in before next round! With a sealed cover can bake right in the tent in the boxes!

Seems like a really cool system, probably has a bit of a learning curve but i love the idea and im sure it works awesome! I will have to pay closer attention to your grows now as i have never seen that system before! Thank you for wnlightening me!

https://earthbox.com/ ;) ppp

The full sized EB holds like 3gal in the reservoir! I need to get like a ping pong ball and a long ng skinny wooden dowel to make like a little float setup so i can look in tent window and know how much is in reservoir so know when to fill it! I think i will prob finally get my free sample of megacrop since its something thats ok to go into reservoir! Been using just plain water and topdressing but i always fuck up the timing on that these days….i blame the never ending flow of dabs! :eyebrows::crying::lildab:
Thats a really cool setup! Ive always been interested in these passive types pf hydro/organic and really need to jump on the band wagon!

@Lil Dab has been known to use them but he uses the junior size which holds half the amount of soil! They can make a mess tho as u supposed to pile the medium above the top of the box even before u come along and topdress later so every time u pull cover off u dump dirt and shit all over the tent floor and i am OCD about keeping mine clean! I prob coulda fit another 1-1.5gal of media into the full sized vs just using a single 1cu ft bag of soil but wanted room to topdress during grow and then to be able to add something like KIS nutrient pack to bake in before next round! With a sealed cover can bake right in the tent in the boxes!
I also light to keep my tent tidy, dirt on the floor would have me going nuts lol!

I used to have my own custom coupon code for anyone i referred to get 20 or 25% off on the boxes (not cheapo accessories tho) but one day they apparently noticed several purchases using that code and a quick google search showed them it had been shared by someone to one of those random coupon websites (think they found several if I remember correctly) so was open to all of humanity so they deactivated it! Told me i could message them to get a custom code for each purchase but seemed like a hassle and no idea if that rep is still there!

Screenshot 2024-09-05 at 1.25.41 PM.png

Off with her head at day 20 for this Jean-O, Strwburried Kush. Since the MVB, Granite Haze is a bit smaller, I decided to try the LST method of bending it over and staking it down to break the dominance.
20240905_070911.jpg

20240905_071213.jpg

Back