I adjust pH with every watering. Flower feed starts off at around 6.8 and I always drop it to 6.3/6.4. Showing slight tip burn and dropping leaves here and there but healthy. pH adjustments and proper watering technics have made a big difference in my grows. Chop time this weekend for the lady on the right while the back left girl will go another 2-3 weeks.

View attachment 1705146

View attachment 1705148
I also started in hydroponics so ph was everything in my world which is why i finally gave organics a try. We will see, im still skeptical. Beautiful plants btw, whatever you are doing it is working😁 very nice indeed!

I have also been thinking that it's bad to blow air through the light down on the plants? It should make it too hot and dry. So I'll have to rearrange somehow. I've crammed the space up too much.

I have also been thinking that it's bad to blow air through the light down on the plants? It should make it too hot and dry. So I'll have to rearrange somehow. I've crammed the space up too much.

One thing I miss about having fans in lights was the less heat hitting the plants. Now I've got a fan blowing across the lights..

At the same time it can also keep your light from getting so hot and keep things cooler. Would have to test and see if temps and humidity change due to where the wind comes from? I like how you think!

Blow a fan across your driver, into your exhaust fan…. And separate fans for the plants…. Hot air releases terpenes…. :pass:

Back