I have heard somewhere that a bit of burned tips is just a sign that the plant is getting it's maximum nutrition uptake. I do believe it was a nutrition manufacturers homesite though.

Yeah, usually tip burn is just too high nutes. The one in the front with the splotchy spots makes me think pH.

Seems like a good day for some doobies :smokeout:
IMG_3011.jpeg

I adjust pH with every watering. Flower feed starts off at around 6.8 and I always drop it to 6.3/6.4. Showing slight tip burn and dropping leaves here and there but healthy. pH adjustments and proper watering technics have made a big difference in my grows. Chop time this weekend for the lady on the right while the back left girl will go another 2-3 weeks.

20240905_071443.jpg

Image_2024-09-05 07_19_09_695.png

Does it help your roots to have a fan blowing fresh air on airpots the same way it helps to have an airstone in your res? I feel like the benefits would be mutual. Anyway, i have a small fan blowing fresh air on my airpots now, cant hirt and still helps with circulation in my small tent!

I adjust pH with every watering. Flower feed starts off at around 6.8 and I always drop it to 6.3/6.4. Showing slight tip burn and dropping leaves here and there but healthy. pH adjustments and proper watering technics have made a big difference in my grows. Chop time this weekend for the lady on the right while the back left girl will go another 2-3 weeks.

View attachment 1705146

View attachment 1705148
I was told that with the right beneficial fungi and bacteria that ph’img is no longer necessary as the beneficials make the nutrients available instead of only being available at certain ph’s. Anyway im trying that now and so far have not noticed any deficiency or any sogns that the plants are lacking anything. Will keep you posted in my results.

I have ordered a second cable-muff-thing for my tent so I can get a fan under the canopy. Now the ventilation down there is passive from the air-intake on the bottom. Nice weekend project.

Back