i'll stick to swimming.........in mickeyz :biggrin: :cheers: ppp
1720463600865.gif

Good Morfnoevight All! EO'n'Dabs!

They used to have a photo of a 44' coastguard lifeboat transiting Oregon Inlet surf in Dutton's textbook on "Piloting, Seamanship, and Small Boat Handling."
View attachment 1692872
The coast guard had a couple of those "Roll Over" boats stationed in Morro Bay. They practiced a lot. You would have to endure the storm on land to go watch those brave/crazy men play in the really big waves. I did it a couple of times. I never saw one go over but they disappeared into some big ass waves for a moment. I did not have a water tight camera in those days. It was like the very first wave to hit the rocks took the camera out pronto. :shrug: This is one of the boats in dock at night 30 years later. I think I heard they are getting ready to retire it.
Morro Bay12.jpg

I know I have other pictures of them but cannot find them at the moment?

I'll definitely destroy some peel and eats as for the crabs I'm not so sure on wasn't a fan of dungeons never had blue crabs I'm not a fan of lobster :shrug:

I had some rather tasty lobster for dinner yesterday, don't worry I ate your share too! :haha:
IMG_20240707_162551500.jpg

Idk what that is but no.

Idk but I'm tryna not give up and hope that the 1 in a billion chance of them switching the antibiotics again will help. But they aren't even really counting on it at all.

I'm tryna also figure out some way of getting a power wheel chair, so MAYBE I can not spend the whole time in a hospital room. Maybe get a permanent port so I can get the antibiotics through the IV . At least get to a place where I can get into the sun, roll from one side of the room to the other cuz at this point im having to pull my hair/ ears to lift my head up
Never give up or in, believe you can heal yourself.
:smokeout::pass:🐁

Good morning @Mossy
Good morning everyone
It is a good morning to hear from you! Good Morfnoevight to you Pinky!

Good Morfnoevight All! EO'n'Dabs!

The coast guard had a couple of those "Roll Over" boats stationed in Morro Bay. They practiced a lot. You would have to endure the storm on land to go watch those brave/crazy men play in the really big waves. I did it a couple of times. I never saw one go over but they disappeared into some big ass waves for a moment. I did not have a water tight camera in those days. It was like the very first wave to hit the rocks took the camera out pronto. :shrug: This is one of the boats in dock at night 30 years later. I think I heard they are getting ready to retire it.
View attachment 1693013

I know I have other pictures of them but cannot find them at the moment?

I had some rather tasty lobster for dinner yesterday, don't worry I ate your share too! :haha:
View attachment 1693017

Never give up or in, believe you can heal yourself.

It is a good morning to hear from you! Good Morfnoevight to you Pinky!

It looks so good I’d have to try it again but I’d much rather have crab or shrimp :worship::drool:

Back