Morning @Qbgrower .... :pass: ... #SharingOne. :bighug:

Wazzup in your world.....?.....
Morning Mossy. Started a new temp job today. Stressed as I've not worked for over a year and basically been a hermit other than the odd trip to The Netherlands. A bit overwhelmed with the new faces I have to interact with.

How's your day going?

Qb

Morning Mossy. Started a new temp job today. Stressed as I've not worked for over a year and basically been a hermit other than the odd trip to The Netherlands. A bit overwhelmed with the new faces I have to interact with.

How's your day going?

Qb

Oh sympathy sent @Qbgrower :bighug: ...I hate being the newbie...I normally feel better after the first week or so...once you know what is required.

Hope you feel better in a week......:headbang:

Oh sympathy sent @Qbgrower :bighug: ...I hate being the newbie...I normally feel better after the first week or so...once you know what is required.

Hope you feel better in a week......:headbang:

Thanks

I was supposed to send the last message earlier this morning but forgot to hit post.

Day went pretty good, only a couple other people in the office and they are nice. Was good to get back into some sort of routine.

Also came back to almost perfect drying tent parameters 17/18c and 62% humidity.

AND...

11 out of 12 seeds have sprouted!

20240708_173745.jpg

Qb

Back