Starting the home stretch. Of course I didn't write down what day they popped :rofl: :face:

View attachment 1704708
1725378187457.gif

Just goes to show you that dogs have totally enslaved humanity via our compassion.

….. in a way, that may make them the smartest creatures on this particular bowling ball….:haha: :pass:

no no no :nono: catz are DEF the smartest onez in that respect.............................fucking catz :doh: :rofl: :kitty: ppp

Haha 10 year badge!
How time passes!
It aint doing anything to make me feel more youthful though!
Best start making head way in to the world of the crotchety old curmudgeon.
I'm not to sure Krug will be too happy with me encroaching on his turf!:haha:
Bah Humbug but I prefer Hah Bumhug much more puerile but still with a hint of crotchetyness!:crying:

Where have I been?
I have been dealing with life issues, which will continue for some time but will in the end lead to sunny blue skies, it is just a matter of time!

What haven't I been up to?
I planted my out door/Guerrilla
crop, I didn't get round to using the biotabs!
I was worried they would not have enough food, however my prepping of the plot served me well.
After 7 or so weeks I returned and do you know some cannabis had grown and flowered without any help from me.
Sure the plot would have done better if I had been attentive and fed and watered it!
Just goes to show walking away can be OK and constant worrying is of no use.
But it also goes to show that mother nature has been growing plants longer than I have and she did a great job!

I have cropped 20 plants and I have 9 Sativas left at the plot, which will take a little more time to finish!
I am sorted for a smoke for over a year but I suspect I will sort family and friends out and still have more than enough for the next 12 months!
ADJ.JPG
adjDSCfN9303.JPG
adjDSCN9305.JPG
adjDSCN9317.JPG
adjDSCN9322.JPG
ADJDSCN9341.JPG
adjDSCN9343.JPG
ajdDSCN9295.JPG
dsdsds.JPG
fgDSCN9319.JPG

ADJ.JPG

Back