Happy Friday everyone!
I won! Thanks @The Vault
The Vault is one of our generous vendors that often has great raffles. Make sure you get in on the fun!

Hey The Vault, next time you have a raffle, you should make a post in here LSC for more traffic!
:pass: :thanks:

Thanks buddy, members can share our promos etc. into different threads if they feel its going to be interesting to each thread / group, we try to not share them around too much as we dont always know which threads would be ok with it, but members should know and are free to do so :)

Good Morfnoevight All! EO'n'Dabs, Double Bubble is the flavor of the day.

Off to a good start with ham, egg and cheese sandwiches. Grilled chicken for linner later. The espresso was Yemen/Burundi roasted nearly to Vienna, six days off the roast. :mrgreen::redface::joy::flyingbaby::bravo: It was that good!

IMG_20240903_073401780.jpg

we try to not share them around too much as we dont always know which threads would be ok with it, but members should know and are free to do so :)
Live Stoners (this thread) is general chat….. anyone is welcome to post, anytime. Plus, you’ll get more exposure this way :d5: :pass:

Haha 10 year badge!
How time passes!
It aint doing anything to make me feel more youthful though!
Best start making head way in to the world of the crotchety old curmudgeon.
I'm not to sure Krug will be too happy with me encroaching on his turf!:haha:
Bah Humbug but I prefer Hah Bumhug much more puerile but still with a hint of crotchetyness!:crying:

Where have I been?
I have been dealing with life issues, which will continue for some time but will in the end lead to sunny blue skies, it is just a matter of time!

What haven't I been up to?
I planted my out door/Guerrilla
crop, I didn't get round to using the biotabs!
I was worried they would not have enough food, however my prepping of the plot served me well.
After 7 or so weeks I returned and do you know some cannabis had grown and flowered without any help from me.
Sure the plot would have done better if I had been attentive and fed and watered it!
Just goes to show walking away can be OK and constant worrying is of no use.
But it also goes to show that mother nature has been growing plants longer than I have and she did a great job!

I have cropped 20 plants and I have 9 Sativas left at the plot, which will take a little more time to finish!
I am sorted for a smoke for over a year but I suspect I will sort family and friends out and still have more than enough for the next 12 months!View attachment 1704784View attachment 1704785View attachment 1704786View attachment 1704787View attachment 1704788View attachment 1704789View attachment 1704790View attachment 1704791View attachment 1704792View attachment 1704793
View attachment 1704784

Back