Whoo these guys are nuts.

Buried shipping containers, trailers to live in outside the "mine" entrance, tunnels, etc...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/massive-illegal-underground-marijuana-grow-211603228.html

7039422fb7505d368baa8d6521a6f581

33b8d98c8b1872aa3f6e585aac996086

a02f94ce3e60fb0050db5bad4cc0cd09
Also awesome

Oh yeah heard back from Dabpress they are moving warehouses but will get me a new ram sent out as soon as their done around 9/10 :woohoo1::headbang:

“We are sorry to bring you this inconvenience. It need to replace the 12-ton cylinder. We are moving warehouses these days, so cylinder may not be able to be shipped until around the Sep 10th. Can we deliver the cylinder to the below shipping address once it's available?

OK, I will make a record. Once the 12 ton cylinder is available, we will arrange it for you soon.”

There are thousands of grows by Chinese nationals and cartels all across the US. Presents a lot of problems from public safety to effecting legal and grey markets. Cali and Oklahoma are the two states where it's most prevalent.

Lots of articles recently about Siskiyou County, CA and other parts of the state. Gotta watch out anywhere you go in national and state forests!!! In OK, they buy property, set up a couple of large greenhouses and grow till they get popped. They just set up another operation on other properties til they get busted again. Of course the people financing profiting the operations are never the ones busted

Back